Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes...my sister-in-law made these and sliders at in-laws for early Christmas...I am going to copy her and make them both for Christmas lunch here at home with the kiddos and grandkids :)

Julia Child Poster
Julia Child Poster

Download whole gallery
The Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes...my sister-in-law made these and sliders at in-laws for early Christmas...I am going to copy her and make them both for Christmas lunch here at home with the kiddos and grandkids :)
The Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes...my sister-in-law made these and sliders at in-laws for early Christmas...I am going to copy her and make them both for Christmas lunch here at home with the kiddos and grandkids :)

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Baked Penne: Amazing! Whole family loves. So easy and soooo good! Actually made twice in one week!
Baked Penne: Amazing!  Whole family loves.  So easy and soooo good! Actually made twice in one week!

Download whole gallery
8 Cooking Tips From Julia Child
8 Cooking Tips From Julia Child

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment