Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pumpkin Tiramisu. I used a 3 oz package of soft ladyfingers, s.f. syrup, yogurt for the heavy cream, and only 4 oz f.f. cream cheese (not a full 8 oz). WHOLE RECIPE with my substitutions=740 cals and one of the best recipes I've made so far! =)

cherry pie
cherry pie

Download whole gallery
Whole Grain Apple Nut Muffins
Whole Grain Apple Nut Muffins

Download whole gallery
Potatoes
Potatoes

Download whole gallery
Pumpkin Tiramisu. I used a 3 oz package of soft ladyfingers, s.f. syrup, yogurt for the heavy cream, and only 4 oz f.f. cream cheese (not a full 8 oz). WHOLE RECIPE with my substitutions=740 cals and one of the best recipes I've made so far! =)
Pumpkin Tiramisu. I used a 3 oz package of soft ladyfingers, s.f. syrup, yogurt for the heavy cream, and only 4 oz f.f. cream cheese (not a full 8 oz). WHOLE RECIPE with my substitutions=740 cals and one of the best recipes I've made so far! =)

Download whole gallery
Campfire Orange Cinnamon Rolls
Campfire Orange Cinnamon Rolls

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment