Monday, December 16, 2013

Paleo diet cheat sheet -- my body is starting to reject dairy and I've heard a lot about the paleo diet lately...maybe I'll give it a try. I don't like the idea of eating meat at so many meals, though.

Paleo diet cheat sheet -- my body is starting to reject dairy and I've heard a lot about the paleo diet lately...maybe I'll give it a try. I don't like the idea of eating meat at so many meals, though.
Paleo diet cheat sheet -- my body is starting to reject dairy and I've heard a lot about the paleo diet lately...maybe I'll give it a try. I don't like the idea of eating meat at so many meals, though.

Download whole gallery
campfire cooking
campfire cooking

Download whole gallery
Egg and Asparagus Toast by culinarycolleen #Eggs #Asparagus
Egg and Asparagus Toast by culinarycolleen #Eggs #Asparagus

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment